Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My apartment in Atlanta




This photo was taken last fall/winter,
 which is why all the leaves are off the trees.
  My apt is on the first floor there and it overlooks the pool.


The picture above is what you see when you first walk in the door.
 I love the huge windows the apt has.
(Click on photos to enlarge)


My little tiny kitchen, can't wait to use the kitchen
 in my new house that is lighter and bigger.
 The apt kitchen here feels like a cave.


I think this furniture and decor will look so nice in the
 new house with the white wood paneling and fireplace.


The apt is open concept, which I don't care for.  The dining area, living room, kitchen and my office all in one open space.  My new -older- home will have a separate room for each one, which will be so nice and cozy.


My bedroom. I will finally get to paint the walls the colors I want.
  I'm still going with the sage green for the bedroom.



Ok I will confess, I do like the bathroom in the apt better than the one in my new house.
  I can always redo the bathroom to my liking down the road though.
  So it wasn't a deal breaker or anything.


Now to start packing all this stuff up!!  



No comments:

AddThis

 

poligrip