Friday, February 5, 2010

Winter Wonderland

I know I complain about the cold sometimes, but it is all worth it when you wake up in the morning and look out the window and everything is just covered in snow, the trees, ground, houses, the dogs! lol  I was completely surprised this morning, I knew they were calling for snow, but I thought it was going to slowing pile up today. To my surprise I woke up to a winter wonderland outside. It's so beautiful!  Thought I would post some more of the snow pics, even though I've posted snow pics before. This time I got the neighbors houses in the pics so you can see the homes right next to my house.

This one is the lady that lives right next door to me, she has a cute little ranch house, I love it.


This is the neighbor that lives directly across the street from me.

Okay, so they are all ranch houses, lol.  They each have their own  little personality though.
This is the sweet lady that lives diagonally across from me.

My house from the backyard.

Snow sticking to all the trees, it's just so amazing it's hard to stop looking at it.


And of course I have to post a picture of my snow baby in it.  He loves the snow so much. I should buy a sled and see if he will pull me in it!

I'm going to go enjoy this beautiful snow we are having.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

AddThis

 

poligrip