Friday, April 30, 2010
The chandelier is up! Yay! My dad came to the rescue again. I was too scared to try to do the wiring myself for the chandelier, plus I didn't want to wire it wrong and blow something up. I have a huge fear of getting electrocuted. When I was really little, about 3 yrs old, I stuck a bobby pin in an electrical outlet and electrocuted myself. It turned my fingers brown and left marks of the bobby pin on my hand. I was only 3, but I can remember it clear as day! That's why I'm so traumatized by doing anything that has to do with electricity I guess. That's the only thing I can pin point it to. (No pun intended)
Now I still need to find the handles for my nightstand and get my large dresser refinished. I'm also going to start working on my yard and landscaping soon, so I will have a ton of pics to show of that! I bought some goodies for the yard today, so I'm really excited to get the outdoor projects started.