Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting ready for Backsplash

I went to Lowes last night to get my subway tile and was in there all night.  I ended up leaving 5 minutes before they closed!  They didn't have the pale gray grout like I want to use, so we were trying to figure out what to do.  I am going to check out a couple of more places around town to see if they have it, so this may set me back a little in getting this done.  I also got some paint for my friends kitchen, I hope we can get it finished up by the end of the weekend.  It's really coming together nicely.  I'm also not able to work on my projects at home the way I would like because I'm working on a big order at my job, which it taking up most of my time right now.  Soon everything will fall into place though,  like it always does.

Here's my subway tile! I can't wait to get this put up!


Eventually I'm going to get to refinishing this nightstand and the dresser the same way I did my coffee table.


If anyone has any experiences putting up their own tile backsplash, I would love to hear about it.  
Also any pointers you have that may help, I would appreciate.


No comments:

AddThis

 

poligrip