My dad had let me use his tile cutter, but as soon as I tried to cut the first tile, I broke it :( I don't know what happened, but when I pressed down on it to break the tile in two, it broke the metal piece off of it that pushes down on the tile. I had to go to Lowes and buy a new one. I also ran out of glue once already today and had to buy another bucket of glue. These costs start adding up.
I'm probably not going to get to grout until Monday night. I haven't been able to use my kitchen for a couple of weeks now. It will be so nice to have my kitchen back and functioning again.
Here's a little look at some of what I did today.
It's already looking nice, even though it's not even done or grouted.