Thursday, May 13, 2010

Getting the Garden Started



A friend came over this morning and plowed a garden for me! Yay!  I'm so excited.  I haven't bought anything to plant in it yet, so I will go this weekend to get all that.

I am wanting to plant:

  • Tomatoes
  • Onions
  • Peppers
  • Leaf lettuce
  • Zucchini
  • Cilantro
  • Parsley
  • Basil
I'm wanting a Salsa Garden and things to make salads with.  Let me know if there is anything else that grows well, this is my very first garden.

My dad brought over a couple of Cayenne pepper plants and Bell peppers.  So I planted those out there already.


I'm going to have to put a fence up around it to keep my dog from destroying it.  As soon as I let  him out in the yard,  he made a mad dash to the dirt and started rolling around in it.  Maybe it was his way of trying to help me garden?  :)

Little Foot playing in the new garden.

2 comments:

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

how exciting! i love the idea of a vegetable or "salad" garden. i can't wait to see how yours turns out!

Lou :) said...

Again... Amazing Jolie, !! Great idea with the garden

AddThis

 

poligrip