Monday, September 27, 2010

Dad

Just wanted to let you know my dad had an operation last week and he's doing really great! He had a valve repaired in his heart. The doctors told him he may have to have it replaced, but during surgery they were able to repair his so now he won't need the valve replacement. He's very happy about that. The doctor thinks this is something he was born with, but now since the surgery, his heart should be stronger than ever.
Please pray for his continued healing from the surgery as he's a little sore from it.




This is one of my favorite pics of my dad and me. My mom took this pic of us when I lived by the beach in Florida.

12 comments:

Jill said...

Glad to hear he's doing well. Praying for a quick recovery for him and praying for you and your mom too! :)

Denise Z. said...

So glad to hear your dad's doing well! Hope is recovery is uneventful.

Jill said...

Oh yeah........forget to mention, you look different with your hair shorter and long layered. Cute.

Chelsea said...

Happy to hear that your dad is doing well! I hope he continues to get stronger everyday. :)

P.S. That is a great photo of you two by the beach!

~Chelsea

Judy said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your dad. I know he is so special to you.

Hugs!
Judy

Ashley said...

So glad your dad is doing well. I was worried. You and your family are in my prayers.

Cant wait to see the new purchases!

Donna A. said...

Glad to hear you dad is doing well. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Amy said...

Praying for you and your family, Jolie! What a fantastic picture of you and your dad!

Abby said...

Glad to hear all is well!

Louise-Arden said...

Jolie it is just Awesome that your dad is doing so well :D Praise God !! Continuing to pray for him , God Bless xoxx

Teresa said...

My prayers are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jolie so glad to hear your Dad is doing well. I was hoping you could read todays post on another blog I enjoy called honeyrockdawn.com I feel bad because she was to open about the town she lives in and it made me think of you. Jennifer in PA

AddThis

 

poligrip