Remember how I liked this bistro set and wanted to find one like it or similar to it?
I found it!!!
I had been to every place I could think of in town that would have a set like this, but found nothing. Plus, a lot of the stores have already put their patio furniture away I guess to prepare for winter already, so much for fall. lol
I went to Lowe's and I didn't see anything there either, so I never thought to look on their website since I had been there already, but something made me check anyway. I was getting desperate. A search turned up this exact set on the Lowe's site and it said they were in stock at my local store. I called and the guy there told me it showed they were in stock, but must have sold them all because he couldn't find them. After hanging up with him, I kept thinking, how could they still show they have 6 in inventory, but not have any. So I called back in my persistence and talked to a girl this time. I asked her to look for me and lo and behold she found them! Yay
If your gut is telling you something, always be persistent. :)
Here is the netting I got to drape over my umbrella.
Here is my list of cross offs and what I still need to do.
2. Paint the privacy fence and the rest of the railings around the deck white. I'll use Olympic exterior white.
3. Attach a shower to the deck, since I don't have a pool and can't jump in the pool, it's the next best thing to jump under the cold shower outside to cool off on these humid days. It's the AquaSource Chrome double handled outdoor shower from Lowe's.
6. Put towel hooks on the privacy fence.
7. Thinking about attaching a shelf to the fence to put plants on, but still not sure about that yet.
8. Get a lounge chair.
9. Paint side table for lounge chair white.
10. Make a wood shower mat for the shower area.