Saturday, August 25, 2012

Figuring It All Out


Right now I'm staying with my mom in the beautiful farm house. We have our hands full right now and hopefully soon, things will slow down so we can figure out what direction to go.

I'm in the middle of selling my home, so I'm trying to go over to my place every other day to pack things up. I close on it at the end of this month. So many things are changing.

My dad left a business behind, so I'm also in the middle of trying to get the rest of the business sold. A huge warehouse full of telecom equipment. 


Thank each of  you who said such nice things in the comments of my last post, I read each and every one of them. Mom and I are just taking each day one day at a time. 


God bless,
Jolie

2 comments:

Michelle said...

One step in front of the other and you will get through this. Good luck with your new house hunting at least it is something positive to look forward to and keep your mind busy x

Ofelia Bertrand said...

It must be doubly tough to be selling your house while processing the sale of your business as well. It sure takes a lot of spunk and understanding to be able to keep things intact. I hope you’re through that stage though, and just now busying yourself with the decorations of your new house. Anyway, what was the biggest challenge you faced when selling your house?

AddThis

 

poligrip