[Click on photo to enlarge]
I put together this little collage of photos of my dad.
- The one at the top left was his birthday.
- Bottom left was also a birthday celebration.
- The top center photo was of him doing what he loved to do best, farming on his tractor.
- Bottom middle are the 3 of us together in his office, we all just happened to be wearing pink!
- Far right photo is on Christmas day at my house, he was workin' the remote, another thing he loved to do. :)
I have been looking through some of our old photos down in the basement and I can't find the ones I have been looking for. There were some photos of me when I was little with my dad that I can't find. There was one in particular of me sitting on his lap and I had dirt from head to toe on me because he had been letting me play outside in the dirt when my mom wasn't looking! haha I will continue to look for them and try to post them eventually.
I did find this old photo of my dad and me when I was little.
We were at Fort Christmas in Christmas, Florida.
We were like the 3 Musketeers, always doing things together, just the 3 of us.
The photo below is one of my favorite pics of us all together.
He is definitely missed and has left a huge empty space in our lives. Each day is still a challenge and still hard to believe he's not here with us. There are such an abundance of memories, I will always feel him near me in my heart for the rest of my days, and that way, he is always with me.