Saturday, September 29, 2012

Calm






Early Fall Leaf


These photos are of the creek here on the farm. This beautiful creek winds all throughout the farm and I love the sound of the rushing waters over the rocks. When I first walked down to the creek the first thing I noticed was the rushing water, so that was in the first shot. I was walking in the water in my rainboots and couldn't help but see this huge leaf in the water. You can't tell from the photo, but this leaf is huge! Then of course is the beautiful view with the mountains and hay rolls on the green pasture. 






2 comments:

Tricia said...

That last photo was balm to my soul. Though I've lived in FL since 1986, I still miss the mountains and changes of seasons. Your photo is beautiful.

Jolie said...

Thanks Tricia. I also miss FL and the warmth all year long.

AddThis

 

poligrip