Monday, October 1, 2012

The Beauty In A Gloomy Day






Today it rained and drizzled nonstop.
I was just going around aiming the camera at everything and snapping pics when I stumbled upon this spider web. I loved how the rain sprinkled little droplets all over it. 
--

Little Foot was out walking with me and he scared a herd of cows except these last 2 looking suspiciously at us. I snapped this photo then tried quickly to change out my lens to zoom in on them and they heard me clanging my camera around and got spooked and ran. 

A lesson learned today in photography, learn some mad sneaking skills and to be very very quiet when changing lenses. 








3 comments:

frances said...

It's still a great picture of cows..Cheers Frances

Jessica said...

These are beautiful pictures! I especially love the spider web!

Susanne said...

It seems to me that photography is all about seeing, capturing, and sharing images that we might otherwise miss, like the delicate intricacy of a spider web holding droplets of water. Even on grey days, we are surrounded by loveliness if we take the time to notice. "He has made everything beautiful in its time." (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

AddThis

 

poligrip