Friday, November 30, 2012

Winters Beauty



When the colorful leaves of a beautiful season is erased 
by dreary cold and lifeless surroundings...

 the dawn still paints the backdrop in a new season
that's filled with beauty and life if you look
 toward the horizon.


Sometimes we feel as though our world becomes lifeless when we lose loved ones, lose friends, lose jobs, lose homes, but life still goes on and there is still hope. We just have to trust that there is something bigger than ourselves taking place, that God a loving Father, has a greater love for us that outshines any problems we have.  I can still see His love shining even when I look around at the sadness in the world and my life is not so empty because of Him; I can only extend that love to others because of Him, and I think that is how He brings hope to a lifeless world.







4 comments:

Nancy Claeys said...

Loved your comment on my blog -- you rock girl. Ironic that your blog title is what it is. xo

Jolie said...

Yeah I am stuck with a blog title that I made back when I was shopping a lot. I had originally made the blog to post my purchases and now it is turning into something quite the opposite. I can't change the title, but I can change the way I look at purchasing stuff. :)

Rambling Woods said...

I see that you have your challenges and 2012 hasn't been kind to either one of us..I have to have hope and look for the joy in small things each day..

I think you can change your blog title...I don't use Blogger, but let me go and look... Michelle

Rambling Woods said...

http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41389

This is how to change your blog title...

AddThis

 

poligrip