Saturday, December 1, 2012

Self Portrait




This was quite a challenge to photograph. There was no one at the camera to get Little Foots attention, so I just had to keep trying to turn him around the best I could and aim him toward the camera.   I like the way the photo of me turned out best in the bottom right, but Little Foot looks like he's not happy at all and my hand looks like it's pulling his hair out! (I promise, no animals were harmed in the making of this photo shoot.) I ended up choosing the photo that Little Foot looked best in, which was the top photo. I  have a piece of hair blowing across my chin so my chin looks a little funky in it, but this was as good as it gets for now. 






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have been a long-time reader of your blog and wanted to say that I just read your "About Me" page and that I am so sorry for all the changes you have gone through recently. Just remember what they say, "Just when things look like they are falling apart, they actually may be falling into place." I love simple, humble, cozy homes and I remember seeing the coat closet you turned into a library in your former home, I think that is when I started reading your blog for design ideas for my little home. I can't wait to see how you grow and evolve into who you are meant to be...thanks for sharing your journey. Your photography is beautiful and so is that precious dog of yours!! God is good. His plans are perfect - past, present, and future.

Paige said...

I've always been a fan of your blog. I love the new direction you are taking. I look forward to simplifying my life from "stuff" as well. All the best Jolie. I have a border collie mix too and I love him so much. He is a senior now, 15 1/2 years old!

Leslie said...

This made me smile (and I think both you and your dog look adorable.) Love the name, "Little Foot," by the way.

Sandra said...

thanks for my PM laugh.. no animals harmed had me LOLing... Little foot is so beautiful and so are you. great shots, all of them, even if you WERE pulling his hair..

Michaela said...

cute, both of you :)

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Oh these are simply wonderful! It's exhausting trying to pose animals. As you know, I tried doing it with three little stinkers. Anyway, I love these shots and how you arranged them.

coco said...

like it !

Rambling Woods said...

This is beautiful!!... Michelle

AddThis

 

poligrip