Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weeping Willow and the Mist









It's really cold and foggy out and I don't want to leave the house
so the photo above was taken from inside looking out the window to the backyard.
It's just the weeping willow tree that I've taken a picture of dozens of times,
but I loved the way it looked out in the fog so I captured the beauty of it.

It was sleeting all night, right now I can hear the sleet sliding
off the tin roof as the sun is starting to come out and melt it away.
It definitely looks and feels like a winter day. 
The temp is in the 30's, barely above freezing. I was suppose to have
already left for Florida, which I just checked the weather there and it
looks like it's going to be up in the mid 70's there today.  *Le Sigh*

Remember how I said I wasn't going to make plans 
because something always seems to come along and throw me 
a curve ball? Well, looks like once again it has happened. 
Maybe I will not pick a day and let the day pick itself for me to go.

So when I end up in Florida I will let everyone know, because I myself 
do not have that information anymore.  :)





2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello,
I visited your blog today, and I thought your pictures were lovely. I see that you like Photography. Me and my daughters also love Photography. Your posts are filled with simplicity and beauty, which I appreciate so much. We also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you and seeing your wonderful and unique pictures. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Rambling Woods said...

This is beautiful. I am sorry you aren't feeling well and I hope that 'curve ball' is easily caught. I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and I do hope it is for you and your family....Michelle

AddThis

 

poligrip