Saturday, January 26, 2013
I talked to my Realtor yesterday and she told me the sellers agent contacted her to let her know that she will still be selling the house and they will call us when she is ready to go through with it.
She's wanting to find her a house first before she sells, so she doesn't sell her home and then is stuck without one. She didn't realize someone would put an offer on it so quickly.
I may still be able to get into this little house that I want, so I'm just going to wait it out and see what happens. I'll still look around in the mean time to see if something I like becomes available somewhere, but I would be really happy if I were still able to get this little place.
Posted by Jolie at 8:25 AM