Sunday, February 10, 2013

They Accepted My Offer!


The first step is over and they accepted my offer. 

Here are some interior shots of the house. It's really clean and I love the layout, with the living room and dining area in the back of the house to look out to the back yard. 

It does need some aesthetic touches, not too much, but just enough for me to put my fingerprint on it. :)  
Paint walls, replace carpet and upgrade the kitchen.


Front living room area when you first walk in.





Second living room area in the back of the house. 
I want to replace the carpet here.




Dining room.




Master bedroom.




Guest Bathroom.



The kitchen.


I would like to paint the interior lighter with blues and a more beachy vibe. I'm looking forward to moving into my new home if everything else goes smoothly from here.



6 comments:

Dianne said...

I am so happy, for you Jolie! I know you will make it a beautiful home! Hope everything will go according to the Lord's will!

Sherry@The BarnQuiltStore by Ties2ThePast said...

Congratulations & good luck to you!!
♥'s
Sherry

Jules said...

Still a little misty that you are no longer a Carolina girl, but am excited for you as things start to come together in this next phase of life. Crossing my fingers on this home!

Michelle said...

Congratulations that is fantastic news. Fingers crossed the inspection goes well and you can move in and start putting your decorating spin on the place soon x

Denise Z. said...

Sending "good inspection" vibes! I think this house is more "you" and will be anxious to see you make it your home!

Matt York said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

AddThis

 

poligrip