Friday, August 23, 2013

Glass Door Kitchen Cabinets





I posted the before and after photos of my kitchen already, but it wasn't 100% completely finished. The glass inserts are in the cabinets now and I really love how they turned out.
I have the oak cabinets with the panels in them, so you just cut out the panel and put glass in its place. I didn't do it myself, I've just been so lazy about doing things lately, I guess after all the work I put into my last house, this time, I'm just getting someone else to do a lot of it for me.  Can't blame a girl can you?


So here was the kitchen cabinets before...


BEFORE



AFTER

The kitchen just looks a little more customized and I like the open feel of the cabinets.
I may paint the shelves in them white.
Everyone wants me to paint the back of the cabinet inside turquoise.  :)


You probably noticed the bananas on the counter,
I'm still getting tons of bananas from my trees.

I freeze them for smoothies.  










I'm sorry, I had to disable comments on this post because of the high volume of spam I was getting. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email. I reply to all emails. Thank you!  







7 comments:

Paige said...

Ha...I did notice the bananas. Wow! Your kitchen looks great! Love the blue. Love the gla inserts in the cabinets - it totally changes the look. So pretty!

Louise-Arden said...

I love the glass doors!!!!! Todd likes them too :) Come help me with mine!! :)

Goedkope Led strip bestellen said...

really gorgeous looking kitchen with blue tiles! good job :)

Lexie said...

How do you freeze bananas?
I love your kitchen, its is perfect. Great job on the cabinets

Jolie said...

Lexie, you just peel them, cut them up in pieces and put them in a plastic freezer bag.

Cool boy said...

Excellent quality articles are here. This is good site with useful info.
website

Samantha Gomes said...

Wow! gorgeous! love the colors, especially the red. Thanks for sharing.
shower doors portland

AddThis

 

poligrip