Tuesday, April 29, 2014

So Many Projects!

I've been doing a lot of painting lately.  I'm in the process of painting all of my interior doors black. 


I also swapped out my office door for a french door.



I'm painting the office walls white with a deep blue accent wall.
The wall on the left is sort of a yellowish cream color, 
it's on every wall in the house and it MUST go.



A company came out and cleaned my terrazzo floors.
Boy, do they shine now!




The master bedroom walls are getting painted Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray.
It's a nice deep gray that I'm hoping will make the bedroom feel more cozy.




My neighbor the handy man has come back to work and is putting tile on my patio.



It feels good to be back working on my home again.
I have so many ideas running through my head 
of things I would like to do to the house.

It takes me longer to finish something because I don't just work on one thing at a time.
I'm running back and forth and doing some in my office, some in the master bedroom and will paint a door here and there in between. 

Yesterday I got sidetracked with refinishing an old sofa table!

I've realized I have ADDD.
Attention Deficit Decorating Disorder!  haha
I get sidetracked way too easy by another project.

Sorry that is why it takes so long to get a room completely put together. 
I really do need to focus on the master bedroom though so I can sleep in there again.
I'm on the couch for now.

More soon!!!!



No comments:

AddThis

 

poligrip