Thursday, May 8, 2014

Patio Love

Here is a picture of my patio that I posted a year ago.  
I spend a lot of time outside and on the patio, so I really wanted to make this area nice.
The best thing to do to make it feel like another living area of the house is to tile it.  So the tile is finally in and with a few shopping trips for patio furniture, plants and a picnic table makeover, I finally have my patio finished.



BEFORE


Hand me down picnic table mom gave me.
I stripped and sanded down the reddish paint that was on it, 
stained the top and painted the bottom teal.





AFTER



The tile really transforms the space.
I love it!




Patio furniture from Pier 1.
I wait until they have their summer clearance sales and get a bargain.



Striped pillows are from Ebay, 
but I saw some like them at Walmart yesterday for $10. each.





The fountain is so relaxing.


The patio looks just like I envisioned.
I'm happy with it and my handy man did a great job putting the tile down.


I'm going to put some outdoor curtains on the patio, too.
In the evenings, the sun shines in and blinds you, 
so I will post the final pics after I find some decent outdoor drapes.

My To Do list is getting shorter!
Today I painted another coat of black on my interior doors 
and stained some shelves that I'm putting in the office.
So more coming soon.  :)







9 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks great. Some bright pops of color make all the difference. Curtains would look great too, really homely like an outdoor room =)

Jolie said...

Thank you Michelle! Yes, I think curtains will be the perfect finishing touch. :)

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Loverly! completely! Floor looks fab, I can see why you like the blue/white house from my blog! Go for it!

Ferris said...

UKBESTDEAL - Online shopping for UK customers , toys for boys and girls, home appliances , cameras, mobile phones, televisions, nappies and baby wipes and much more. Free delivery on eligible

products.

More Information Click Here Visit for Online Product :- :- UKbestdeal-Toys-for-boys-and-girls

==============


Sakshmart - Online digital camera, online sale for mobile, Bluetooth smart watch, USB rugged nylon cable and baker premium set for
USA customers.

Visit for Online Product :- Online Digital Camera in usa
For support please email :- sale@sakshmart.com

Ferris said...

UKBESTDEAL - Online shopping for UK customers , toys for boys and girls, home appliances , cameras, mobile phones, televisions, nappies and baby wipes and much more. Free delivery on eligible

products.

More Information Click Here Visit for Online Product :- :- Nappies and Baby

Wipes


==============


Sakshmart - Online digital camera, online sale for mobile, Bluetooth smart watch, USB rugged nylon cable and baker premium set for
USA customers.

Visit for Online Product :- USB rugged nylon cable
For support please email :- sale@sakshmart.com

Legal Puffs said...

Nice way to execute a post. I think you have done a fabulous work. Keep posting.
Herbal Potpourri

Grean Herbz said...

It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though. Great Thanks
Herbal Potpourri

Unknown said...

Do you have any more related blogs or ideas related to like your this blog, it will help me in my further research work…Will keep following your blogs…
herbal incense
herbal potpourri
liquid incense
herbal incense

jawad haider said...

This is wonderful. I am not quite much with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for writing such wonderful article. God bless. legal spice

AddThis

 

poligrip